Now it’s officially time to start a new iteration of the course! A warm welcome to all the new participants and team members! We hope you all are ready for a collaborative learning journey.
The first week of the course is called Getting started and that is what it is all about – getting familiar with the course site, the community and the tools. If you belong to one of the partner institution you will be invited to a meeting with your colleagues this week and for open learners there will also be an online introduction meeting.
Here are the most important things to do during this week:
- watch the course introduction video and make yourself familiar with the course design.
- make your first contribution to the ONL241 community.
- start your own individual reflection space for individual reflections on the course topics and connect it to the course homepage.
Should you need any help this week, we provide some drop-in support times throughout this week in the ONL helpdesk where a ONL team member will be able to help you.
The ONL helpdesk is available at: https://kau-se.zoom.us/my/onlhelpdesk. You will need to enter ONL241 for admittance.
- Monday 12 February 10:00-11:00 (CET)
- Tuesday 13 February 10:00-11:00 (CET)
- Tuesday 13 February 13:00-14:00 (CET)
- Wednesday 14 February 11:00-12:00 (CET)
- Friday 16 February 12:00-13:00 (CET)
At the end of this week you’ll find out which study group (PBL group) you will belong to and next week it is all about connecting!
Hopefully, we will meet live in Zoom during the connecting webinar:
Enjoy the ride!
On behalf of the course organizers!